||At Mid Year LARP
||Joe Parzanese and Travis
||Joel Butler and Ryan
|# of Players:
|| 25, 5 groups of
January 26, 1964
I am very displeased with world events as of late. The assassination of
President John F Kennedy was not approved of and also handled
inappropriately. Therefore I am demanding an explanation. You have been
invited to a special meeting on February 3rd. The meeting will be held in
Chumash Auditorium and it will start promptly at 11:00 AM. At 11:15 AM
the doors will automatically lock you in. I will allow the meeting a one
hour dinner break, but at 8:30 PM, an associate of mine will show up to
demand an answer. And an answer you must give. You will all probably
remember hearing about that meeting on the Orient Express in 1896, the one
where no one was on the train when it arrived at the station. They did
not give me an answer. I had great plans for John F Kennedy and his death
did not work with the overall plan. Therefore you must be in attendance
at this meeting and an explanation is called for. I have inclosed a copy
of the guest list below for your perusal.
- The Black Prophet
- Hormellians were originally created by John Kuesters and Mike Thomas
for the PolyCon XII LARP. They disappeared after some minor references in
the PolyCon XIV LARP. This was their first appearance since then. They
would later reappear to the horror of everyone concerned in Nowhere, Nevada Pop: 18.
- Travis played the original Hormellian, Adam Spam, for which there is a
- Rodentius Smartamus Maximus were based off of the Proleteriat Rats in
PolyCon University, the LARP at the 2nd Mid Year (1998). In that LARP,
Travis was a GM, and I was the original super rat.
- This was the first LARP to introduce the alien races of the
Roswellians and the Trifids.
- A Pink Cadillac just fell out of orbit and crushed several Mobsters?!
- Come quickly, that fat f*ck, Teddy Kennedy's drunk, and he just
smashed William Randolph Hearst over the head with a whiskey bottle!
- This is my rat, Checkers. -- Richard Nixon
- Joe, I better not be a Malkavian vampire who thinks he's Saint Peter
and is looking for vampires.
- How fast can you eat a body with a Brazilian Brain Spork
- Uh yea we need some cleaning supplies to mop up all this blood.
- There's a flying saucer floating over Dallas with the words Good Year
on the side and the Confederate flag on the bottom. And it's tractor
beaming up a dead body.
- Who launched nukes from Cuba? - all heads turn towards Castro